Mobile Office Trailer Rentals and Sales
Looking to buy or rent a mobile office or office trailer? Equipment Base is the leading source for new and used mobile offices and office trailers for sale, rent or lease. With EquipmentBase.com you can find helpful tips and information to choose the right mobile office for your needs and get better prices, whether you are looking to buy or rent. Saving time and money on a mobile office is easy with Equipment Base, just fill out a quote request or call one of the leading mobile office companies listed in your area. When you choose one of the mobile office suppliers that Equipment Base has partnered with, you know that you will get a top of the line portable office at a great price.
Types of Mobile Offices
There are a lot of different applications and uses for mobile offices, so there's a bunch of different types of mobile offices built for each specific need. Here are some of the most popular types of mobile office buildings:
- Mobile Offices - This is a broad term that encompasses all other types.
- Office Trailers / Construction Trailers - These can be towed behind a truck and are commonly seen at construction sites. They are easy to transport and typically require no installation.
- Portable Classrooms - These can be seen at various elementary, middle and high schools as well as college campuses throughout the United States. They offer an affordable and fast way to increase capacity of schools.
- Modular Offices - These are built inside a factory piece by piece and then assembled on site. This type of construction is much faster and cheaper than traditional building methods and is rapidly growing in popularity.
- Security Offices / Container Offices - These are storage containers which have been turned into offices. They are not only affordable, but they are also extremely secure.
Mobile Office FAQ
Whether you have experience buying or renting a mobile office or if this is your first time, you probably have a lot of questions that need to be answered before you choose an office. Here are some common questions customers ask us:
What Size Mobile Office Should I Buy?
The square footage you need in a mobile office will depend on the layout that you choose and how many people will be using the office. If you are keeping employees in an open space you should have about 125 square feet per employee and you should have about 150-200 for every private office.
How Much Does a Mobile Office Cost?
If you are renting a mobile office you can expect to pay anywhere from $125 a month for a small office trailer up to a few hundred dollars for larger mobile offices. Purchase prices will vary depending on the size and features needed. You should expect to pay anywhere from $10,000 to $50,000 for a brand new mobile office.